Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter Harmonist
Using the US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist is like having another guitar player in your band. Shift single notes and chords to create simple transpositions, intelligent harmonies and radical bends up to +/-2 octaves.
Learn more about the US600 in this demo video by Behringer:
- The ultimate Pitch Shifter/Harmonist to shift single notes and chords or even create intelligent harmonies to your notes--at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with incredible Tremolo Arm/Flutter effects to bend single notes up to +/-2 octaves or simulate the movement of the tremolo bar
- Dedicated Mode, Pitch, HR Key, Delay time/speed and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Tremolo bars add a handsome shimmer to your guitar sound by detuning your strings and then returning them to pitch. And the sound of two guitars playing in harmony adds a soaring, heroic touch to an ordinary lead. The US600 is built to take the place of a tremolo bar AND a second guitarist. Its Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology produces sophisticated algorithms that deliver the delicate harmonic overtones that are critical to creating realistic harmonies and transpositions.
The US600 stomp box offers 5 totally different-sounding Modes: Tremolo Bar, Flutter, Detune, Harmonist and Pitch Shifter. Pitch Shift and Tremolo Bar pitch can be shifted from 0 to 2 octaves; Harmonist pitch can be tweaked to track 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, octaves or double octaves. There's a separate 10-step Key select control as well as Delay/Speed control and Balance to dial in how much effect you want to mix with a dry signal. A brilliant blue LED indicates power status and battery condition. The footswitch is strong to last through years of gigging. And in bypass mode, it preserves signal integrity by taking all pedal circuitry out of your chain. The US600 pedal is designed to give you the utmost flexibility, running on the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery.
Bend It, Shape It!
Plug into the US600 and take your guitar places it has never been. Now even a solitary guitarist whose axe sports a steadfast bridge can harness the power of harmony and tremolo!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.