Fatten up your guitar's sound instantly with one or two octaves of massive subterranean impact, courtesy of the Behringer Ultra Octaver UO300.
- Create a monster sound by adding 2 additional tones using your guitar--1 and 2 octaves below the original tone
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated volume controls for all 3 tones for awesome sound shaping
- Flexible 3-mode Range switch allows ultimate bass performance
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Phat and Thick
There is strength in numbers. The Ultra Octaver UO300 underpins your sound with added muscle, generating notes one and two octaves below what you play. The result is powerful, with the deep, rich impact that is only possible when guitar and bass lines are joined at the hip.
Ease of Use
First, use the dedicated Range control to specify whether you want to add beef to the high, middle or low frequencies, then dial in the amount of your original sound with the Direct knob. Lastly, turn up the OCT 1 and OCT 2 controls to add the lower octaves. Now bask in the adoration of your fans.
Not Just for Guitar
The UO300 isn't just great for fattening up guitar riffs--it'll add incredible beef to keyboards and bass, too! The status LED tells you when the UO300 stomp box is working its magic, and the excellent on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the UO300 with either a 9 V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Help stomp out skinny tone. Get an Octaver UO300 effects pedal and go deep--without needing deep pockets.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of