Part of Behringer's U-Phoria series, the U-Phoria UMC22 is a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface with one Midas-designed XLR microphone preamp, one 1/4" instrument-level input for your guitar or bass, and stereo outputs for your studio monitors along with a stereo headphone output. Supporting 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates at 24-bit resolution, this super-affordable interface is ideal for recording solo vocals and instruments in your home studio.
MIDAS-Design Mic Preamp
Renowned for their mastery of digital console design, Behringer's sister company MIDAS developed the world-class preamp for the UMC22 interface. Thanks to the available +48V phantom power, you can even plug in professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks.
Zero-Latency Headphone Monitoring
All U-PHORIA models provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go. Plus Behringer provides free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effect plug-ins just a download away at behringer.com.
Compose. Record. Mix. Share.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, so Behringer is including it free of charge with select products. This powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software is unlike anything you've seen before, putting everything you'll need on your desktop, on a single-screen without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn't limit the number of tracks you can record, or the number of effects you can use. In fact, the only limitation is your Mac or PC computer's processing power. Recording and editing couldn't be easier; simply drag, drop, cut, copy or paste. Once your magnum opus is finished, share it with other "Tracktioneers" so they can listen, collaborate and edit.
TRACKTION 4 features:
- Native FX plug-ins ranging from dynamics to modulation, reverb and more
- Support for available third party AU, VST and VSTi plug-ins
- Mix Automation
- Safe Record
- Loop Recording
- 64-bit, 192 kHz Mix Engine
- Audio Clip manipulation
- MIDI Editor
- Filters Volume / Pan, Level Meter, 4-Band EQ, Aux Send & Return and FX
- Export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of