The classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes never goes out of style. This sound is at your command when you put the TO800 in your effects chain.
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Vintage Tube-Like Tone
In order to recreate the sound of real tube crunch, they put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in this dirt box, putting rock's most powerful sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is very faithful to that of vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
So Easy to Use
Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls let you shape exactly the sound you want. The status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and its top-quality on/off switch gives you the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO800 via a 9 V battery or a PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Affordable Vintage Tone
Take charge of the sound that made rock immortal with the Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800! At last, beautiful tube tone is no longer just a pipe dream--and it's oh, so affordable.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of