Your Portable, Handheld Music Studio
Like a home away from home, the Behringer iS202 iStudio docking station for iPad can be your portable studio away from your home studio. Not only does the iS202 iStudio charge your iPad, it provides the ins and outs you need to create, produce, and perform music on the go. Using your iPad's apps and touch screen along with the station's two +48V phantom-powered XLR-1/4" Mic/Line inputs (one switchable for Hi-Z inputs such as electric guitar or bass), you can make music with your favorite instruments and gear, no matter where you are. Need to set up in a hotel room and record a quick demo? No problem -- just whip out your iS202 iStudio, iPad, condenser microphone, and guitar, and you're good to go.
Works with What You Already Have
The perfect complement to the iPad's applications, fast internal processor, and touch-screen interface, the Behringer iS202 iStudio bridges the gap between your instruments and professional audio devices. Its onboard MIDI USB interface enables you to transfer MIDI data to and from your iPad, and its two combination XLR-1/4" inputs make it easy to plug in microphones, external preamps, instruments, mixers, and more.
Two Channels of I/O To Go
Each of the iStudio's two inputs has its own Gain control and switchable +48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones. The built-in Hi-Z switch makes it possible to connect a guitar or electric bass directly to the iS202 iStudio without a DI box, and in turn, play and record right into your iPad's amp and FX-modeling apps. A stereo AUX input lets you connect line-level sources to the iPad.
You've Got Connections
The iStudio also has plenty of outputs: balanced stereo 1/4" TRS outputs for connecting to your studio monitors or PA systems, dual independently controllable headphone outputs equipped with adjustable direct monitoring controls; two footswitch connectors for remote control of input selection; and an RCA composite connector for use with video projectors, TVs, and computer monitors.
Yay for One-Touch Recording
With the iStudio setup, you can really focus on playing music. Don't worry about your gear or recording chain -- just concentrate on your performance. To get started, connect your sources to the iS202 iStudio's inputs, open your choice of recording app, and hit Record. You can also use the docking station's MIDI capability to control your external keyboards, samplers, drum machines, and sound modules.
See the iS202 iSTUDIO in action:
- Docking station that works as a portable music studio for Apple iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, and iPad users
- Connects microphones, instruments, and audio sources to iPad's audio/MIDI apps
- 2 Combination XLR-I/4-inch inputs
- Built-in Hi-Z switch for connecting guitars and basses without a DI
- Balanced stereo 1/4-inch TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors, PA systems, and more
- Stereo AUX input for connecting line-level sources to the iPad
- Core Audio/MIDI compatible for use with any iOS app
- Versatile I/O functionality with adjustable headphone output and direct monitoring control
- Separate Video output for connecting your iPad to TVs and projectors
- Standard MIDI I/O plus USB-to-host connectors for flexible MIDI connectivity
- Powers and charges your iPad while you make music
- Ergonomic design layout places all control elements on top panel with the headphone connector on the front
- Slide-in access for mating with iPad dock connector suitable for iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, and iPad
- Universal switch-mode power supply with country-specific wall socket adapter included
- Rugged construction for long-lasting use
- Optional battery operation for mobile applications (batteries not included)
- Attach to any standard mic, music or drum stand via a convenient mounting bracket (P16-MB not included)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.