The Behringer Europort EPA900 PA system is a complete portable PA system that breaks down into a single suitcase-like unit for the greatest possible ease of transport! When it's set up, it delivers an impressive 900 watts of sound, all of which is tweakable to your needs via the onboard EQ and 24-bit stereo FX processor.
8-Channel Amp and Mixer Right Onboard
The amplifier unit on the Europort EPA900 PA is literally the core of this system. It features 8 discrete channels of power, all mixable via the intuitively designed front panel. You'll find 4 balanced XLR inputs here, each with their own high-quality mic preamps and switchable +48V phantom power. Each of these channels also features a balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch jack input as well.
If you have RCA or other unbalanced 1/4-inch inputs, you can run them through stereo channels 5/6 and 7/8. This allows you to amplify drum machines, keyboards, DJ rigs, computer audio outputs, or any stereo source with ease!
RCA Output for Recording Your Gig
If you're looking to get a clean, recordable output signal from your live performance, you can use the RPA900's RCA Tape Out connectors to go straight into your digital recording interface.
Plays Nicely With Subwoofers
The system's two 10-inch speakers may not provide all the low-end punch you need to throw a dance party. So if you're looking to join a separate powered subwoofer to the Europort EPA900 PA system, there's a dedicated mono output with an integrated low-pass filter for just that purpose!
Sweeten Your Sound with EQs, Reverb, Delay and More FX
Your Behringer Europort EPA900 PA system comes with a 7-band Master EQ section with its own On/Off switch. This allows you to get your frequency contour matched to the space where you're speaking or playing music. After that, you can really get into your tonal crafting power with the integrated DSP section. Here you can select from 100 different FX presets including reverbs, choruses, flangers, delays, and a pitch shifter. The FX section can be turned off with any standard footswitch, via the 1/4-inch footswitch jack. Channels 7/8 also include a super handy Voice Canceller function, so you can remove vocals from any music played via this input -- get your karaoke on!
Great Speakers and Awesome Active Protection Circuitry
The Behringer Europort EPA900 PA system uses 2 x 2-way bi-amped satellite speaker units featuring 10-inch woofers and 1.25-inch compression drivers. These are protected by Behringer's acclaimed FBQ Feedback Detection system that can activated whenever you want. It helps cut back on feedback that may arise when you're running live microphones.
Sure to Be Your Favorite Suitcase
When you're ready to pack it up, the Behringer Europort EPA900 breaks down into a single self-enclosed unit that can be easily carried via its built-in handle. It also features a super-handy integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories. Take it anywhere!
- Super-portable all-in-one PA system in its own carrying case
- 10-inch woofers
- 1.35-inch aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 presets
- FBQ Feedback Detection
- 8-channel mixer section with 4 mono and 2 stereo channels
- Separate 1/8-inch input
- 4 high-quality mic preamps on Channels 1-4 with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2-band EQ, Switchable Pad, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Master stereo 7-band graphic EQ
- Voice Canceller function
- Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter
- Stereo Aux inputs
- Integrated storage compartment
- Internal switch-mode power supply
- Rugged construction
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
The Europort EPA900 PA system is a complete sound reinforcement system, tucked away in a small suitcase for ease of transportation, but giving you 900 Watts of massive power to make your music mobile and your event fly.
This portable PA system meets the highest expectations of demanding musicians and speakers on the move, delivering unheard-of power and high-quality sound performance in a lightweight housing. Use it at gyms, conferences and training centers. Included are 2 speakers with 900 Watts of stereo power, featuring 10" woofers and 1.25" compression drivers, an FX processor and Behringer's popular FBQ Feedback Detection system. The 8-channel mixer section consists of 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs.
- Ultra-compact 900-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 10-inch woofers and 1.35-inch aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
- Comes with a Behringer XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and 20 ft. cables
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and lowest possible power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany