You could spend loads of money and time tracking down the vintage dirt boxes responsible for rock's defining moments--and pay a lot for just one of them. But why settle for just one? Now you can have three of them in one incredibly affordable analog pedal--the Behringer Distortion Modeler DM100!
- Get three distortion pedals in one--sound modeled after the most legendary pedals
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
With the DM100, you get three immaculate fuzz flavors--D+, DS1 and RAT. Just select one of these three classic mode settings, then dial in precisely the sound you want using the dedicated Distortion, Tone and Level dials. You won't believe your ears as rock n' roll's most coveted tones explode from this amazing and ultra-affordable stomp box.
Ease of Use
The bright, blue LED tells you when it's activated, and the durable on/off switch maintains crystal-clear signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the DM100 with a 9 V battery or a Behringer DC power supply (not included).
With the DM100 in your effects chain, you'll skip run-of-the-mill tone and go straight to top-shelf. Three landmark rock n' roll tones in one incredible stomp box--the Distortion Modeler DM100.
Designed for use with: Guitar/Bass/Keyboards
zZounds is an authorized dealer of