Behringer DCX2496LE UltraDrive
Finally, our "Zero"-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
In addition to the plethora of EQ filter and crossover options, the DCX2496LE offers adjustable delays for all I/O, allowing you to either manually, or automatically correct for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences in order to perfectly configure your delay-line speakers. You can store up to 60 user-defined presets internally for quick recall any time you change location. The DCX2496LE gives you the rock-solid solution for great sound - show after show!
Incredible Sound and Protection Every Time
The ULTRADRIVE's sleek design, with its high-power 32-bit Analog Device Sharc DSP, ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD & DA converters and maximum processing power provide outstanding audio performance, helping you get the most out of your sound system - no matter where the gig takes you!
Check out Behringer's video demo of the DCX2496LE UltraDrive Loudspeaker Management System:
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs--allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.