Behringer B1500XP Eurolive SubwooferBehringer Eurolive B1500XP 3000-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of their active 2-way loudspeakers. Loaded with an all-new 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier, TURBOSOUND 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1500XP produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Packaged in a completely redesigned and lightweight enclosure, the B1500XP is their most robust and articulate subwoofer design ever!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are significantly lighter than their predecessors, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up - and their no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect SoundThanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
TURBOSOUND - The Sound DifferenceA world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, TURBOSOUND has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen's Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find TURBOSOUND's distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
Take ControlThe B1500XP features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1500XP also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer's amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads. Rounding out this stellar set of features is an RMS and Peak limiter, which provides the ultimate in protection for the TURBOSOUND LF driver.
Which Speaker Do I Need?As you have probably noticed, Behringer makes these subwoofers in two different woofer sizes. Which one is right for you? An 18" woofer has more surface area with which to move air than a 15". If you're running sound for a jazz combo in a dinner club, a single B1800XP might be all you'll need. But if you need to serve up pulse-pounding techno at a large, standing-room-only dance club, you might need a pair of B1800XPs to really ignite the dance floor.
Sound ValueThe B1500XP PA subwoofer stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight, but massively powerful with 3000 Watts of Class-D power, a TURBOSOUND LF transducer and state-of-the-art onboard active stereo crossover, the B1500XP is ideal for any music application - at a price that is unheard of in this class.
Experience the Eurolive B1500XP at your local dealer or get yours online today, and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER Eurolive active subwoofers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
You Are CoveredBehringer always strives to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Behringer products are made in the MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, Behringer has one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and they confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
Features- High-performance 3000-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- World-famous, British engineered 15" TURBOSOUND speaker
- Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, RMS and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Behringer products.
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 15" Turbosound speaker
- Power Amp: 3000W Class D
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (processed out), 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-150Hz (±3dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: Active stereo crossover, bass boost, phase switch, variable cut
- Mounting Options: 1-3/8" (35 mm) pole socket
- Height: 23.9"
- Width: 18.4"
- Depth: 20.9"
- Weight: 75.7 lbs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 702-800-8290