Having to switch out your trusty electric for an acoustic guitar in the middle of a set puts a real drag on your show's momentum. That's why Behringer created the Acoustic Modeler AM300, the pedal that transforms your favorite electric axe into a rich, resonating acoustic--faster than you can say the times, they are a-changin'.
Instant Acoustic Guitar
With the flip of a switch, the AM300 can produce the sound of four different acoustics: Standard, Large, Piezo and Bright. Thanks to its Out and Dir Out jacks, the AM300 functions very much like an A/B box. Just use the Dir Out to send your unprocessed electric guitar signal to your onstage amp, and the Out jack to send the processed acoustic signal to the main/monitor mixer(s).
It's So Easy
Dedicated Level, Enhance and Res(onance) controls allow you to fine-tune the acoustic model of your choosing. A status LED lets you know when it's activated, and you can power it with either a 9 V battery or a DC power supply (not included). A top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode.
Turn your electric fury into acoustic beauty with the Acoustic Modeler AM300. It will save you both time and money--and you can leave your precious acoustic guitar at home.
- Achieve realistic acoustic guitar modeling using any electric guitar
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Flexible 4-mode switch lets you choose between authentic acoustic simulations: standard, large, piezo and bright
- 2 individual outputs enable easy switching between electric and acoustic guitar sounds when using 2 separate amps
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of