Capture and create using the highest audio standards with Avid Pro Tools 10, the Mbox Pro audio interface, and Avid's groundbreaking Artist Mix control surface. The Artist Mix Bundle is a powerful hardware/software package that gives you the best of both worlds: the most advanced and trusted music creation and audio production software on the planet, and a professional-grade, desktop hardware interface that consistently delivers best-in-class sound quality and performance.
Artist Mix Bundle Includes:
- Pro Tools 10 download activation card
- Mbox Pro 8-channel 192 kHz FireWire audio interface
- Avid Artist Mix control surface
NOTE: Pro Tools Activation Card requires you to download full program (Over 1 GB in size); a high-speed internet connection is suggested.
About the Artist Mix Control Surface
Take your mixing to a greater level with Artist Mix, a sleek control surface that gives you the feel and deep software integration of a professional console at a more affordable price. Mix with a level of speed and control simply not possible when mixing with just a mouse. And get fast access to a variety of software functions right from the surface to adjust audio levels, plug-in parameters, panning, automation modes, and much more -- with excellent visual feedback -- all in a compact footprint that fits perfectly between your keyboard and screen.
Artist Mix features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world's leading software developers. Pro Tools, Media Composer, Apple Logic, Apple Final Cut Pro, Steinberg Cubase, and many other applications support EUCON, giving you highly responsive control over almost all software functions. You gain a tightly connected experience in which the control surface acts and feels like a physical extension of your software.
Artist Mix Features:
- 8 touch-sensitive 100 mm long-throw motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- 8 high-resolution OLED displays
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Footswitch jack to punch in and out of recording
- Supports EUCON, HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications & workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
Take control with EUCON
With Artist Mix, you gain deep, integrated control over your favorite EUCON-enabled creative applications, such as Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Maestro, and more. EUCON carries high-resolution control information for faders, knobs, displays, and more between Artist Mix and whatever application is in focus on your computer. This enables you to quickly switch between multiple applications -- and even workstations -- at the touch of a button, with all controls and displays automatically matching the selected application.
Mix with precision
Get accurate and smooth mixing control through eight high-quality, motorized, touch-sensitive, 100mm long throw faders. Easily select tracks for editing just by touching the corresponding fader. Use the "Fader Flip" function to tweak plug-in parameters with the faders -- perfect for filter sweeps. Bank tracks (eight at a time) or nudge tracks (one at a time) using dedicated keys that help you navigate through your project. You can even lock individual tracks to faders and store them as Layouts, which are saved with your project for easy recall (up to 48 per project), making mixing large projects a breeze. Save multiple Layouts to mix drums, keyboards, guitars, and so on, or just lock a fader to act as a master fader.
Adjust parameters with a twist
Control everything from panning and gain to plug-in parameters, EQ settings, and more using the eight touch-sensitive rotary encoders, with instant positional feedback displayed on the high-resolution OLED displays. With the touch-sensitivity, you can write automation quickly and intuitively. The encoders are also velocity-sensitive, enabling you to quickly sweep from minimum to maximum parameter values in one turn, or make very precise adjustments by turning the encoder slowly. Press the encoder tops to instantiate plug-ins, sends, and more, as well as navigate through parameters.
View feedback in high resolution
Easily view track names/numbers, detailed metering data (from mono to 5.1 surround), parameter names/values, current automation mode, and more through eight 128 x 64-pixel OLED displays. Get instant feedback about the item you're modifying the moment you move the corresponding rotary encoder.
Customize your control surface
Because Artist Series controllers are modular, you can combine them in a variety of configurations to suit your workflow. Customize your Artist Series system with up to one Artist Control, four Artist Mixes, one Artist Transport, and one Artist Color for total flexibility -- up to 36 faders total. Simply clip the units together to form a seamless surface -- or use them separately -- as each has its own Ethernet connection.
About the Mbox Pro Audio Interface
Professionals around the world have long been using Pro Tools systems to create award-winning music and sound for film and TV. Now you can get the same world-class results in your personal studio with Avid Pro Tools Mbox Pro--a complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system. Designed by the same engineering team responsible for the high-end Pro Tools HD systems, the Mbox hardware interface features a premium analog signal path and high-performance converters for exceptional sound. Pro Tools LE software is included to deliver everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix music. The Avid Mbox Pro also provides third-party drivers for rock-solid integration with nearly every popular audio recording application.
Mbox Pro Features:
- Compatible with most major audio software: Pro Tools 10, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- FireWire connection
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 192 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping--providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- Connect up to three pairs of monitors or do 5.1 surround mixing (requires Complete Production Toolkit)
- Includes Pro Tools 10 Software
Designed by the same engineering team behind the top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD systems, the Mbox Pro interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance 24-bit, 192 kHz converters deliver pristine sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments.
The Mbox Pro interface is also compatible with other major recording applications, so you can make music any way you want. Powerful drivers provide superior performance with Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more. So go ahead, use your favorite third-party DAW from start to finish--or record with the included Pro Tools LE software to ensure your sessions are compatible with pro studios around the world. No matter how you work, you'll sound great with Mbox Pro.
The Mbox Pro interface is packed with tons of advanced features that make it easy to get great results. Mbox Pro provides the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter circuit found in the high-end Pro Tools HD 192 I/O audio interface, so you can track much hotter signals without overloading the inputs and clipping. Built-in reverb helps you deliver more inspiring vocal and instrumental performances--without taxing your computer processor. The integrated guitar tuner enables you to tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments directly from the interface. And a Pro Tools multi-function button makes it easy to access common software parameters -- like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a track -- right from the front of the interface. With Mbox Pro, your sessions will move at the speed of your creativity.
*Ships With Pro Tools 10 software
Pro Tools Software Features:
- Support for 32-bit floating-point format files
- Easily mix together multiple file formats into a single session
- AudioSuite workflow improvements for saving and loading your favorite plugin configurations
- Clip Gain feature allows for easy volume tweaking of individual clips (formerly called 'regions')
- Four times the Automatic Delay Compensation
- Twice as many busses
- CPU efficiency improvements allow you to do more with your current system
- Fully customizable interface allows you to build your own workflow
- Easily stitch together several takes of one part
- Virtual instruments and MIDI Editor allow for great standalone production
- Industry-standard file format works with almost every other DAW available
- Elastic Time and Pitch makes it easy to adjust tempo and pitch errors
- Smart Tool makes editing quick and easy
- Beat Detective helps add rhythmic cohesion between multiple tracks
- Powerful film integration tools
- Over 70 effects included
- Automatic Delay Compensation prevents plugins from causing phasing issues
- Easily integrates with MIDI control surfaces
- Works especially well with Avid audio interfaces, but also supports just about any ASIO-compliant interface
- Much, much more
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Avid Audio products.