Get the guitar tone you've always dreamed of -- in your studio and on stage. The Avid Pro Tools + Eleven Rack is the ultimate recording solution and amp emulation system designed for guitar players, offering a value-packed bundle that comes with everything you need -- and more -- to showcase your skills.
Get the ultra-realistic sound and feel of playing through dozens of the world's greatest guitar and bass rigs -- without the expense or hassle. Capture performances using the same professional audio recording software used to create your favorite albums. Then take your tones from the studio to the stage, using Eleven Rack as your standalone amp modeler and signal processor. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it.
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you're after. With the Avid Pro Tools + Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.
- Eleven Rack DSP-accelerated guitar/audio interface
- Download of Pro Tools 11 software
- Download of Eleven Rack Expansion Pack: amp, speaker, and effects emulations
Capture your performance
Have everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and post-production studios worldwide. With its dual high-resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack -- coupled with Pro Tools software -- enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer. Even if you're the stompbox king or queen, you won't have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim -- without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Rock your talent on stage
Why settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard. Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects -- from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah-wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
Pro Tools Software Features
Your dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools
- Build big productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks
- Create and edit rig settings right from within Pro Tools
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy re-amping
- Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks
- Polish mixes with 70 sound processing, effects, and utility plug-ins included
- Compose music with the included virtual instruments and MIDI and notation tools
- Work with coveted pro features -- Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, DigiBase Pro, and more
- Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time
- Collaborate with others easily with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange
- Use Pro Tools software with Eleven Rack or standalone
Expansion Pack Features
Eleven Rack just got more versatile than ever. With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, you not only get more jawdropping guitar amp and effects emulations to change up your tone, you can turn Eleven Rack into a powerful bass rig and vocal studio too.
Capture legendary bass tones using bass amp and cabinet models inspired by the Ampeg SVT*. And record studio-quality vocals and other instruments with the parametric EQ and studio compressor channel strip effects. Whether you're singing or playing guitar, bass, or another instrument, you have even more tonal options to play with to get the sounds you want.
- Expand your tonal versatility with guitar amp tones inspired by Bogner(r), Celestion(r), Fender, Marshall, Matchless(r), Roland(r), and more*
- Re-create the legendary thunderous bass tones inspired by the Ampeg(r) SVT*
- Enhance vocal and mic'd instrument performances with studio-grade processing and tools
- Add life to your tone with dynamic stereo delay, multi-chorus, and other effects
- Bring more authenticity and character to your rig with full speaker breakup emulation
Eleven Rack Features:
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender(r), VOX(r), Marshall(r), Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie(r)
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR(r), Electro-Harmonix(r), Ibanez(r), Pro Co, Univox(r), and more*
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations
- Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration
- Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio -- with near-zero latency
- Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control
- Have the connections you need to rig up your gear for recording:
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
- Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality
* Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of the Ampeg, Bogner, Celestion, Electro-Harmonix, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Matchless, Mesa/Boogie, MXR, Pro Co, Roland, Soldano, Univox, or VOX names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers, cabinets, speakers, and effects emulated by Eleven Rack.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Avid Audio products.