Audio-Technica ATW-801/G System 8 Guitar
Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, Audio-Technica's ATW-801/G System 8 VHF guitar wireless system is designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. These single-channel, fixed-frequency systems are available in three traveling VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz). The Audio-Technica ATW-801/G includes an ATW-R800 receiver and ATW-T801 UniPak transmitter with AT-GcW guitar/instrument input cable.
Audio-Technica gives you an overview of the features of the System 8 VHF Wireless Systems:
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and user-adjustable squelch
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak(R) body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurations
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.