The ATW3131B includes a ATW-R3100b receiver and ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with AT831cW lavalier microphone. Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound & intuitive operation. They've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak(r) body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite(r) AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock(tm) squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-R3100b receiver and ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with AT831cW lavalier microphone.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
Modulation Mode: FM
Maximum Deviation: +/-35 kHz
Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, +/-17.5 kHz deviation)
Operating Range: 100 m (300'), typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
Operating Temperature Range: -5o C to +45o C (23o F to 113o F)
Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)
Receiving System: True diversity
Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.27") W x 164.4 mm (6.47") D x 44.0 mm (1.73") H
Not including BNC connectors or feet.
Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
RF Power Output: High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connection: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline)
Low: 8 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern.
Dimensions: 66.0 mm (2.60") W x 24.0 mm (0.94") D x 87.0 mm (3.43") H
Net Weight: 81 g (2.9 oz), without batteries
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Channel I (487.125 - 506.500MHz)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
- Channel C (541.500 MHz - 566.375 MHz)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs
- Channel D (656.125 - 678.500MHz)
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs