Audio-Technica ATW3110B Body Pack System
Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound & intuitive operation. They've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310B UniPak(R) body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones and guitar cables. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock(TM) squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Available in three frequency bands
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Audio-Technica products.
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band
- Band C: 541.500 MHz to 566.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band D: 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (996 frequencies)
- Band I: 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (1001 frequencies)
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum Frequency Step: 25 kHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-35 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1 kHz, +/-17.5 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100 m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating Temperature Range: -5o C to +45o C (23o F to 113o F)
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)Receiver
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: +9 dBV; 1/4-inch (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +7 dBV
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50 ohms
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 210.0 mm (8.27") W x 164.4 mm (6.47") D x 44.0 mm (1.73") H
Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg (38.8 oz), without accessories
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adaptersBody Pack
- RF Power Output High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Input Connection: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- High: 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 8 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern.
Dimensions: 66.0 mm (2.60") W x 24.0 mm (0.94") D x 87.0 mm (3.43") H
Net Weight: 81 g (2.9 oz), without batteries
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):