Wireless technology is supposed to make your life easier, but some value-priced systems often cause more problems than they solve. Fortunately, that's not the case with the frequency-agile Audio-Technica ATW-2110 system. Its rock-solid receiver operates in the UHF frequency band to provide interference-free operation anywhere you plan to play. Just plug in your instrument to its lightweight bodypack transmitter to play unencumbered by cables.
Frequency-Agile UHF Receiver
The ATW-2110 system gives you access to 10 different channels within the UHF spectrum, so you can always find a clear path through the air. Even better, this system is frequency-agile. At the touch of a button, the receiver scans for the cleanest channel to keep Radio Frequency (RF) interference from ruining your live performance. You're sure to get pro-quality performance at every stop on the tour. In fact, you can run up to ten of these systems at the same time, so everyone can get in on the action.
True Diversity Operation
The best wireless systems use True Diversity technology to eliminate dropouts, and the ATW-2110 is no exception. In essence, the receiver contains two independent radios to pick up the transmitted signal. Both antennas are constantly "listening" to your performance, and the receiver automatically sends the strongest signal out to your PA. One side may experience a few seconds of weakness that would normally result in a loss of signal, but the other side is there to pick up the slack. Every note comes across with presence and clarity, from "Hello, Cleveland" all the way to "Good night, we love you."
Additional Receiver Features
If you're looking at wireless gear, you've probably already got a PA system. Audio-Technica designed the ATW-2110 to integrate easily into any sound rig. The receiver offers both balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" connections for use with any gig-worthy mixer. Use the ground-lift switch to prevent unwanted hum from entering the signal path. The receiver's digital Tone Lock auto-squelch feature instantly beefs-up the transmission, so you know the best possible output is sent to the mix. A large, backlit LCD display makes it easy to monitor both RF and audio signal strength. Wander all over the stage, or head out into the crowd with confidence. The ATW-2110 is right there to back you up.
Lightweight UniPak Bodypack Transmitter
Audio-Technica's UniPak bodypack transmitter is small and lightweight for comfortable operation, and easily secured to a belt, pocket, or guitar strap. Programmable controls for gain, impedance, and more are located under a hinged flap to prevent accidental changes during your performance. It runs on two AA batteries for up to nine hours of steady operation. Just plug in an Audio-Technica UniPak-compatible instrument cable, or UniPak-compatible clip-on microphone, and you've got professional wireless performance for your guitar, bass, or vocals.
The typical working band is just as dependent on its gear as a nationally touring act -- but they're working within a tighter budget. That's why Audio-Technica created the 2000-series wireless system. It gives you the freedom of movement and pristine sound found in the most expensive wireless systems, at a fraction of the cost.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- UniPak Body-pack System: ATW-2110: ATW-R2100 receiver and ATW-T210 UniPak transmitter.
- Select a Wireless Essentials microphone or cable to complete the system.Overall system
- Operating frequency: UHF band, 656.125 MHz to 678.500 MHz
- Number of channels: 10 total
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Operating range: 300 ft. typical
- Operating temperature range: 41 degrees F (5 degrees C) to 113 degrees F (45 degrees C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 15 kHzATW-R2100 receiver
- Receiving system: dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >100 dB at 40 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <1% (+/- 10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate frequency: 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio output (AF level set at "0"): Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1 kHz, +/- 5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load), Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1 kHz, +/- 5 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4 in. phone jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, or 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.27 x 1.73 x 6.39 in.
- Net weight: 2.2 lbs
- Accessories included: two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters, AC adapterATW-T210 UniPak transmitter
- RF power output: 12 mW
- Spurious emissions: under federal regulations
- Input connections: high impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery life: approximately 9 hours (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.60 x 3.63 x 0.89 in.
- Net weight (without batteries): 2.82 oz
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Channel D (656.125 - 678.500MHz)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Channel I (487.125 - 506.500MHz)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions,
please contact the manufacturer at 330-686-2600
The 2000 Series UHF True Diversity wireless microphone systems are Audio-Technica's entry in its extensive line of professional wireless systems. The 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses, and places of worship. It offers true diversity operation, easy setup, automatic frequency scanning with interference-free performance, and all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price.
Operating in the 600 MHz frequency band (656.125-678.500 MHz, TV channels 45-48) with 10 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency (open channel) -- particularly useful when employing multiple wireless systems, thereby avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to utilize multiple wireless systems simultaneously, any of the 2000 Series 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. Additionally, the 2000 Series incorporates Audio-Technica's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display, which provides convenient visual indications of settings and operation status.
The ATW-2110 UHF UniPak Transmitter System consists of the ATW-R2100 true diversity receiver and the ATW-T210 UniPak body-pack transmitter.
The true diversity ATW-R2100 half-rack receiver features an all-metal housing for superb shielding, as well as dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion. The ATW-R2100 offers 10 PLL-synthesized UHF frequencies, advanced digital Tone Lock squelch, soft-touch controls with LCD information display, detachable UHF antennas, plus a rack-mount kit. Also included is a transmitter battery indicator LED, XLRM-type balanced and 1/4 in. unbalanced outputs, plus a ground-lift switch.
The versatile ATW-T210 UniPak body-pack transmitter has a multi-function LCD display, soft-touch controls for convenient set-up and operation, along with low- and high-impedance inputs (with a bias connection) for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. In addition to its programmable functions, the ATW-T210 has a hinged cover to limit access to controls as appropriate for the application and user. The ATW-T210 is powered by two easily installed 1.5V AA batteries that provide approximately nine hours of operation. The ATW-T210 is compatible with the Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials accessories.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible -- for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.