A Killer MIDI Controller - Bundled with Arturia's Software Synths!A must-have control station for your digital studio or stage setup, the Arturia KeyLab 61 USB/MIDI keyboard controller boasts 61 velocity/aftertouch-sensitive keys, and all the I/O and hands-on, expressive controls you could need for working virtual instruments into your compositions, arrangements, sound design projects, DAW tracks, and more. Best of all, this controller comes bundled with Arturia's Analog Lab software synths. Load it on your computer, and you'll have thousands of sought-after synth presets at your fingertips.
All The Controls You Need to Rock Your Software SynthsYour fingers will find their place among 61 semi-weighted velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys, as well as 16 backlit pads and a host of expressive controls, including clickable encoders, encoders, sliders, switches, transport switches, mod wheel, pitch bend, Octave Up/Down buttons, and so forth. A large backlit LCD display provides a detailed look at what's happening with your sounds, programming options, and mapping.
You can use the pre-mapped hardware controller as-is for easy playing right out of the box, or use MIDI Control Center software to customize your mapping layout.
Analog Lab Software: So Many Sounds to PlayFueled by Analog Lab's incredibly detailed sounds, the KeyLab 61 is your one-stop source of easily accessible synthesizer tones. Browse 5,000 presets covering an array of Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V), or jump straight to the Wurlitzer V software instrument to experience the classic 200A electric piano in all its reproduced glory. If you already own any of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers, like Mini V or CS-80 V, you can edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab software.
Presets and "Multi" Patches for Every PerformanceIf you enjoy the process of scrolling through presets and auditioning them as you go, go right ahead, but know that you can search the TAE synthesizer-powered sounds by Instrument, Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), or Characteristics (long, bright, dark) to make your project go that much faster.
Play on the fly with over 200 Multi patches organized by genre, with each patch made up of 2 different synth patches with effects, layers, and splits. For a more custom feel, tweak your tone with the KeyLab 61's intuitive editing parameters.
Central Control for Your StudioUSB connectivity; MIDI I/O; and inputs for sustain pedal, expression pedal, aux footswitch, and breath controller give you a variety of ways to use Arturia's KeyLab 61 with your outboard gear and Mac/Windows computer.
Features:- USB/MIDI keyboard controller
- 61 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Plenty of controllers for expressive playing: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport buttons, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, and 16 touch- and pressure-sensitive pads
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5,000 synthesizer sounds
- TAE-powered synth presets selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V electric piano software instrument
- Find presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), or Characteristics (long, bright, dark)
- Preset editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.), so you can edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab
- Over 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers, and splits
- Fully functional as a universal MIDI controller with 10 programmable maps
- Connectivity: MIDI In/Out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, aux footswitch, and breath controller inputs
- 32-digit LCD screen
- Rugged aluminum and wooden enclosure
The Arturia KeyLab 61 is quite handy in the studio, providing the expressive control features you need to get the most out of your software instruments -- including the 5000 sounds in Arturia's Analog Lab!
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Arturia products.
- Keyboard: 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Hardware: 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch, 16 backlit pads
- Connectivity: USB, MIDI In & Out, Inputs for Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Auxilliary Footswitch and Breath Controller
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 10+1 encoders, 9 sliders, 15switches, 6 Transport buttons, Octave Up/Down buttons, Pitch-Bend and Modulation wheels.
- Backlit LCD display: 2 lines, 16 characters/line -Functions as a universal MIDI controller (10 programmable maps)
System RequirementsMinimum Configuration
- PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU
- MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU
- Multiple cores requiredCompatibility:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS x: 10.6 or higher
- FORMATS: Stand-alone, VST (64 and 32-bit), Audio Units (64 and 32-bit), RTAS, AAX (coming soon)
- ELICENSER PROTECTION: Internet connection required to activate the instrument (eLicenser)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Arturia KeyLab 61 USB MIDI KeyboardThe Arturia KeyLab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE synthesizer presets.
Features:- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, their re-creation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen