The Arturia KeyLab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE synthesizer presets.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, their re-creation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 61
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- 32 digits LCD screen
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard: 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, 13 switches, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 16 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Hardware: 61 keys with velocity and aftertouch, 16 backlit pads
- Connectivity: USB, MIDI In & Out, Inputs for Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Auxilliary Footswitch and Breath Controller
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 10+1 encoders, 9 sliders, 15switches, 6 Transport buttons, Octave Up/Down buttons, Pitch-Bend and Modulation wheels.
- Backlit LCD display: 2 lines, 16 characters/line -Functions as a universal MIDI controller (10 programmable maps)
System RequirementsMinimum Configuration
- PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU
- MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU
- Multiple cores requiredCompatibility:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS x: 10.6 or higher
- FORMATS: Stand-alone, VST (64 and 32-bit), Audio Units (64 and 32-bit), RTAS, AAX (coming soon)
- ELICENSER PROTECTION: Internet connection required to activate the instrument (eLicenser)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs