The Arturia KeyLab 25 is small in size but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need in a smaller professionally built package. It also comes with their Analog Lab software that gives you access to thousands of the best sounds from their V-Collection library.
- All Metal construction
- MIDI Control Center software for creating your own presets
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- 1:1 control of Analog Lab software.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25-High quality aluminum and wooden construction
- General purpose universal MIDI controllerFunctions as a universal MIDI controller (10 programmable maps)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Keyboard: 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, Pitch bend and Mod Wheel, 6 transport switches, 15 control buttons, octave up/down buttons
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Hardware: 25 Key with velocity, 2 clickable encoders, 10+1 encoders, 9 sliders, 15 switches, 6 transport buttons, octave up/down buttons, pitch-bend and modulation wheels.
- Backlit LCD display: 2 lines, 16
-- Over 5,000 presets- Navigate the software and tweak the presets using Keylab premapped controls.
-- Build your own custom layers and splits in the Multi-mode- Choose from 16 professional effects
System RequirementsMINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
- PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU
- MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU
- Multiple cores requiredCOMPATIBILITY:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS x: 10.6 or higher
- FORMATS: Stand-alone,VST (64 and 32-bit), Audio Units (64 and 32-bit), RTAS, AAX
- ELICENSER PROTECTION: Internet connection required to activate the instrument (eLicenser)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs