Arturia KeyLab 25 USB MIDI Keyboard
The Arturia KeyLab 25 is small in size, but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need in a professionally built smaller package. This controller gives you 1:1 hands-on control of the Arturia Analog Lab software, allowing access to thousands of the best sounds from Arturia's V-Collection library.
Arturia Analog Lab Software Included -- Pre-Mapped to the KeyLab's Controls
Love analog synth sounds? Arturia's Analog Lab gives you over 5,000 presets to start from, carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, Arturia's recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE-powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality. Navigate the software and tweak the presets using the KeyLab 25's premapped controls. Editing patches is straightforward, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25. With Analog Lab, it's easy to build your own custom layers and splits, and sweeten your sounds with 16 professional effects.
Get an overview of the Arturia KeyLab 25 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller in this video demo:
- All aluminum construction
- MIDI Control Center software for creating your own presets
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- 1:1 control of Analog Lab software
- Keyboard: 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers: 2 clickable encoders, 11 encoders, 9 sliders, Pitch bend and Mod Wheel, 6 transport switches, 15 control buttons, octave up/down buttons
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs
- Backlit LCD display: 2 lines, 16 characters
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Arturia products.
System RequirementsMINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
- PC: 2GB RAM; 2Ghz CPU
- MAC (intel only): 2Ghz CPU
- Multiple cores requiredCOMPATIBILITY:
- Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- MAC OS x: 10.6 or higher
- FORMATS: Stand-alone,VST (64 and 32-bit), Audio Units (64 and 32-bit), RTAS, AAX
- ELICENSER PROTECTION: Internet connection required to activate the instrument (eLicenser)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):