Pioneering studio-quality recording on iPad with their JAM interface, Apogee's ONE Audio Interface opens up features for professional recording. With a built-in studio mic, Apogee ONE is designed for creating professional sounding recordings on iOS devides including iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or even your Mac. With flawless premium AD/DA conversion and easy setup, ONE is perfect for countless recording applications as well as delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones for monitoring or recreational listening.
The Apogee Advantage: A difference you will hear
ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee's mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form factor and at a great price. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, ONE was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear.
Pristine, next generation AD/DA converters
ONE's AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. ONE's efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
Smooth, detailed world-class mic preamps
ONE features two microphone preamps with seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. ONE's mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
iPad puts you in touch with your creativity
Interacting with iPad to make music is like playing an instrument. In fact, some apps like Apple's GarageBand turn your iPad into a guitar or virtual instrument. Whether you are moving faders on a mixer, adjusting software parameters, or editing a waveform, iPad's multi-touch interface is a more hands on environment and superior to mouse clicks or track pad swipes.
There's a music app for everything
There are hundreds of music apps for iOS and iPad. With multi-track recording DAWs like GarageBand and Auria, synths and drum machines like Animoog and DM1, utilities and guitar effects like Audiobus and JamUp Pro, the music creation offering for iPad is vast and varied. And most apps are more affordable than their Mac based counterparts.
Setting up your studio has never been easier
iPad makes everything easier with a simplified user interface and plug and play connectivity for accessories like Apogee audio interfaces. You'll be amazed by how simple it is to set up your studio.
Share your music
Sharing functionality is built-in to most apps, making it easier then ever to move files and collaborate on different devices including iPad to Mac.
ONE is a microphone
ONE features a built-in studio quality condensor microphone that makes it easy to quickly capture song ideas, vocals, podcasts and interviews. With the included mic clip you can position ONE perfectly on your microphone stand to capture any sound.
ONE is an audio interface
ONE's breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass or acoustic guitar with pickup to the 1/4-inch instrument input. With up to two simultaneous channels of recording (instrument + built-in or external mic) and Apogee's premium A/D conversion and mic preamp technology, you can make professional recordings anywhere with ONE.
ONE is a headphone amp and DAC
ONE's stereo output delivers audiophile quality sound from iPhone, iPad or Mac to your headphones or speakers. With ONE's premium D/A conversion you will hear every subtle detail of your music like never before, allowing you to create better mixes and enjoy your iTunes library even more.
Maestro developed for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
Apogee's free Maestro app for iOS brings total hardware control to iPad. Designed to create a seamless transition between Mac and iOS, Maestro's design was customized for each device; iPhone, iPad and Mac, ensuring an intuitive user interface across every platform. The app includes all the same essential functions available on the Mac including low latency monitoring. Maestro can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store on your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- First studio quality audio interface and microphone for iPad
- Updated circuitry, mic capsule and upgraded sound quality
- Redesigned die cast aluminum chassis
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini
- (Lighting adapter required - Sold separately)
- Works with GarageBand, MultiTrack, Spotify; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, iTunes; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- Optional battery operation for remote recording on iPad (2 AA batteries not included)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
- 2 Analog Inputs (XLR microphone and 1/4-inch instrument connector on breakout cable)
- Record up to 2 inputs at a time (instrument + internal microphone or external microphone)
- 1 1/8-inch stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.
In the box:
- Breakout cable with:
- One XLR Mic input
- One 1/4 inch Instrument input
- Microphone stand clip
- USB cable
- 30-pin iOS cable
- Lightning iOS cable
zZounds is an authorized dealer of