Apogee JAM 96k iOS Audio InterfaceCapture the warmth and richness of your guitar's tone with digital purity using one simple 'take-anywhere' device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you are on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio.
Made for GarageBand & Logic, works with any appJAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers inspiring tone for practicing, recording or just jamming.
Built for the futureIntroduced in 2011, the original JAM became the standard iOS mobile recording device for both aspiring and professional artists. Redesigned for the future, the JAM 96k delivers unsurpassed recording quality and even better tone. JAM 96k is optimized for the most recent Apple iOS devices and includes the ability to record in pristine fidelity - up to 24-bit/96kHz.
Learn more about the Apogee JAM 96k with this video:
At a Glance- Upgraded Sound Quality: Upgraded sound quality with punchy, tube amp tone emulation
- High-Definition Recording: Up to 24-bit / 96kHz studio HD recording for pristine fidelity
- For Electric Guitar, Bass & Acoustic Guitar with pickup: Built specifically for electric guitar, electric bass and acoustic guitar with a pickup.
- Works with iOS and Mac: Direct connection with Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and USB connection to Mac.
- iOS 7 & OS X Mavericks compatible: Works with OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Works with iOS 7 on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
Musician and guitar builder Nick Perri shows you why he uses the Apogee JAM 96k:
Features:- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar, bass and acoustic instrument with a pickup
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 24-bit resolution
- Up to 96kHz sample rate recording with iOS device or Mac
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Made in the U.S.A.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Apogee products.
- iOS version: 6.1 and later
- iPod Touch (5th gen.)
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad (4th gen.), iPad (3rd gen.), iPad 2
- iPad mini
- Connection: Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices
- Power: From iOS device
- Software: Made for GarageBand
- Also works with: JamUp, AmpKit, Amplitube. Works with any Core Audio compliant application on iOSMac OS:
- Mac OS version: 10.7.5 or later
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools (v. 9 and later)
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on MacIn the box:
- JAM 96k
- Lightning cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- USB cable for connection to Mac
- QuickStart Guide
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 310-584-9394