Plug in to pure low-end power with the Ampeg SVT-7PRO, a 1000-watt bass amp head that's surprisingly compact and lightweight.
Weighing in at 15 pounds, the SVT-7PRO is the ultimate portable amplifier head. Don't let its weight or small size fool you, though, because the SVT-7PRO is equipped to drive your entire guitar rig with classic Ampeg tone. The PRO Series bass amplifier head offers a high-end tube front-end and powerful Ampeg tone controls, paired with a Class D solid-state switching power supply to keep the weight low.
Powerful Performance FeaturesLike other amp heads in Ampeg's PRO Series, the SVT-7PRO sports professional features like a flexible five-position mid tone control, remote switching FX loop, and a built-in variable compressor. Moreover, versatile EQ options help you customize the SVT-7PRO's tone to suit your needs. Its preamp sports a JJ 12AX7 tube that feeds the unit's Class D power section, giving the SVT-7PRO loud presence combined with the warmth associated with vacuum tubes.
No Learning Curve -- It's Plug and PlayAs far as ins and outs go, the power amp includes a direct output for recording, Speakon outputs for connecting the unit to your speaker cabinet, a headphone output for silent practice or pre-gig warmups, aux input, and a tuner output. All the basics are there in a straightforward layout. Ampeg's SVT-7PRO comes with removable rack ears so you can rackmount it if you wish.
Features:- 1000-Watt (into 4 ohms), Class D (solid-state) power amp
- Single 12AX7A vacuum tube preamp for warmth and classic tone
- Switching power supply keeps weight low without sacrificing power output
- Onboard optical compressor
- 3-Band EQ with adjustable mids
- Selectable -15 dB input pad
- Dual function mute and peak LED
- Effects loop with separate send and return jacks
- Switches: Mute, Ultra Lo, Ultra Hi
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, 5-Way Mid Frequency, FX Mix, Master volume
- Outputs: Headphone, Tuner, XLR Tube Direct
- Stereo RCA auxiliary input
- Jacks: Preamp Out, Power Amp In, Footswitch, 2 Speakon-1/4" combo speaker output jacks
- Small-scale, lightweight (15.5 lbs.) form factor
- Includes removable rack ears
If you want a simple-to-use, powerful bass amp head, check out the SVT-7PRO.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Ampeg products.
• RMS power output:
• 1000 watts @ 4 ohms
• 600 watts @ 8 ohms
• Preamp: Tube ( 1 × JJ 12AX7)
• Power amp: Class D
• Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
• Mid-tone control: 5-position
• Ultra Lo/Hi boosts
• Onboard variable compressor
• Transformer balanced line out
• Includes removable rack ears
• Power supply: Switching
• Weight: 15.5 lbs / 7 kg
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 866-858-5832
Product DescriptionThe SVT7 Pro bass amplifier head is the next step in the evolution of Ampeg's PRO Series: 1000 watts of Ampeg tone at 15 lbs. Ampeg's SVT7 PRO pumps out a ferocious kilowatt of pure Ampeg tone in a compact design that weighs in at just 15 lbs. A premium tube front-end, lightweight Class-D power amp and classic Ampeg tone control combine to create an extremely lightweight and remarkably powerful head that is all Ampeg.
Features: - Preamp: Tube (1 x JJ 12AX7/ECC83S)
- Power Amp: Class-D (solid-state)
- RMS Power Output: 1000 watts @ 4 ohms
- Direct Output
- Speakon Outs
- Headphone Output
- Auxiliary Input
- Tuner Out
- 3-band EQ with adjustable mids
- Weight: 15.5 lbs / 7 kg
- Includes removable rack ears