Ready to take the leap from practice amp to a full-fledged bass rig? Consider the Ampeg BA-115HP. This 220-watt solid-state combo propels plenty of power and serious bass sound through a 15-inch woofer and a 1-inch compression driver. Combined with a laundry list of useful features and tools, this amp allows easy integration into any live setting with a widely versatile set of tones. Whether you're looking your first gigging amp or just a reliable back-up, the BA-115HP delivers outstanding performance and sound with all the quality ensured by the Ampeg name.
Craft the Perfect Bass Tone
Building on a solid foundation of legendary Ampeg sound, the BA-115HP features no lack of tonal options to explore. A simple three-band band EQ serves as a great starting point, while a versatile "style" knob provides five different modes of midrange definition. Experienced bassists know that much of your tonal definition lives in the mids, and the the "style" knob opens a wide range of tonal flavors to tap into. The back of the amp features a high frequency level control which invites you to dial-in the right amount of high-end nuance to the mix. From robust rock growl to spunky jazz and funk punch, there's no style or sound this amp can't handle.
Other Useful Features
With 220 watts, the BA-115HP is capable of filling most small to mid-sized venues with voluminous bass tone. For larger spaces, a balanced XLR output allows easy DI connection to a modern PA system (or recording setup). Run your bass to one of two inputs or play along with a CD or MP3 player via a stereo RCA input. With a built-in tuner to boot, the BA-115HP packs all the tools and gadgets modern bass players expect from a high-quality combo.
- Single 15-inch woofer with 1-inch high frequency driver
- 220-watts of solid-state power
- Three-band EQ, master level and volume control
- High frequency control on rear to dial in ideal amount of highs
- Built-in tuner with mute switch -- great for switching basses mid-set
- Balanced line out to plug into PA systems or recording devices
- Headphones output for practicing
- Multiple instrument inputs at 0 dB and -15 dB
- Dual RCA input for CD players, MP3 players, and other media devices
- Overall weight of 80 lbs -- includes carrying handles
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Dimensions: 21 x 21 x 15.5 in.
Weight: 80 lbs.
Balanced Line Out: Yes
Effects Loop: NA
Graphic EQ: Yes
High Frequency Component: 1 in. compression driver
Mid Tone Control: Style
Power Output w/ext. Cabinet: NA
Preamp Out/Power Amp In: NA
RMS Power Output: 220 watts
Speakers: 1 x 15 in. Custom Ampeg
Tone Controls: 3-band
Other Features: Built-in tuner, input gain and master, CD input, mute switch
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs