Alesis VX49 USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
The Alesis VX49 fuses the creative power of software instruments with the live playability of a keyboard workstation, by transforming computer-based VST plugins into an entirely hands-on production experience.
The VX49 works with any VSTi virtual instrument. The integrated high-resolution full-color 4.3-inch display instantly adapts itself to the selected virtual instrument's controls, delivering immediate 1:1 access to the instrument and various editable functions. The key to this is the Virtual Instrument Player (VIP) application.
VIP gives you access to any virtual instrument in your collection with or without a DAW. An integrated patch browser presents every patch for every VST plugin you have, and enables you to quickly filter, select, and preview patches based on their specific attributes. You can layer patches together (from up to 8 different VST plugins) to create new patches and timbres. VIP software also lets you create setlists that provide instant on-demand access to user-curated instruments for stage performance and studio work. All of this--without ever reaching for the computer. That's what you've been waiting for.
Learn more about the Alesis VX49 USB MIDI Controller in this overview video:
- 4.3-inch high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player -- load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key Alesis semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
- Role mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap tempo buttons
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs
- Standalone MIDI controller or control your plugins and DAW simultaneously
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Alesis products.
- Includes: VX49 MIDI Keyboard Controller, USB Cable, Software Download Cards, User Guide, Safety & Warranty ManualVIP System Requirements:
- Basic Installation: 2 GB Free Disk Space
- Full Content Installation: 20 GB Free Disk Space
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB Recommended)
- 1280 x 768 Display Resolution
- Multi-Core CPU
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Windows 7 (32/64bit) or Windows 8 (64bit)
- 1 Available USB Port
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):