The AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio is the new addition to the acclaimed TMA-1 DJ headphones. Through the addition of new features aimed at the contemporary DJ/producer, the TMA-1 Studio meets the requirements of the on-the-go musician and producer. Moreover, the nuanced, immersive sound experience is fully realized due to the development of new over-ear PU cushion that makes details stand out in full clarity. This is robust and thoroughly crafted audio technology for the frequently traveling, professional DJ/ producer who needs headphones that can perform while on the road, at the airport or in the air.
- Titanium high performance drivers
- The TMA-1 offers dynamic 40mm closed titanium drivers for clear and accurate sound in all frequencies.
- Cable lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1, to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while playing.
- Interchangeable ear pads: You can easily change the earpads. Choose between regular or noise isolating pads for DJ use.
- Angled stereo plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive, when you are beat mixing.
- Plug converter: An extra plug that lets you change from 3.5 mm plug size to the larger 6.3 mm is included.
- Adjustable cups: You can easily change the position of the cups to make the headphones fit perfectly.
- Three button in
- line remote: For music control and a micro phone for calls and FaceTime.
In the box:
- Matte black TMA-1 Studio Headphones
- Two interchangeable pad types: protein leather and PU foam
- 1.5m detachable coiled cable
- 1.2 meter cable with microphone
- 3.5mm > 6.3mm plug converter
- Protective carrying pouch
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32+/-15% Ohm
- Load Rating: 0.07 W
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3%
- Sensitivity: 110+/-3dB
- Weight without cable: 220 Gram
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs