Take control of your computer DJ software with the Radius 3000 tabletop DJ media player, which runs CDs, MP3s, SD cards, and USB hard drives. The Radius 3000, which uses the power of MIDI to control the most popular DJ software and video titles. Its hardware-to-software integration and intuitive design make it powerful, flexible and convenient to navigate, even at the high-speeds that DJing requires.
American Audio's database management software is included with the Radius 3000 and it automatically organizes your file library for easy access by searching through existing data. A folder knob and track knob allow users to navigate directly toward the song they want to cue up as quickly as possible. In addition, a super-bright VFD display with two lines of text means that everything a DJ needs to see to run their set is displayed on one screen, without having to scroll through endless menus.
The Radius 3000 stores up to four loops right into the unit. After a loop is captured and stored, it can be used as traditional loop or as a sample, which means it can be triggered over another song, played as a background loop and even scratched. To take it a step further, the 3000 can sequence those samples in 12 different steps and play them back in any order. Its intuitive controls make the process easy; by hitting the "Bank Program" button and selecting which of the four samples to play in which order, a sequence is created.
With an huge range of additional features such as a slot load CD Drive, Quick CD/MP3/WAV disc recognition, Advanced Track Search, 10 seconds of Anti-shock memory, nine on-board effects, three Flash Start buttons, Digital BPM Counter, and Digital Output (S/PDIF), the American Audio Radius 3000 is prepared for any set a DJ can throw at it.
- Plays MP3, WAV, CD, CD-R, SD Cards and USB inputs
- Database Builder for USB Drives: Sorts music by Title, Artist, Album or Genre in alphabetical order
- Midi software compatible via USB (Control up to 8 MIDI channels at once)
- Display shows track titles and artist from ID tags when played
- Advanced Track Search: Search for a new track while one is playing
- PowerTouch advanced digital scratching (with adjustable sensitivity)
- 2 Scratching modes: Digital Scratch mode, Beat Juggle mode
- 9 On-board FX: Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, Pan, Bop
- 6-inch (150mm) Jog Wheel with LED Cue marker and adjustable LED effects
- 3 mode Jog Wheel: Normal, Scratch, and Auto Cue Scratch (Great for Beat Juggling)
- Digital BPM Counter: keeps digital FX in sync with music
- Smart loop: Automatically measures your loop
- Store up to 1500 cue points
- Digital Output (S/PDIF)
- Flip Flop - Relay playback between two Radius 3000 CD/MP3 Players
- Link Mode: Plug a USB Hard Drive into one Radius 3000 yet operate it from additional USB linked Radius 3000 players (up to additional 2 units)
American Audio specializes in making professional DJ gear and accessories and is committed to producing powerful tools for all types of DJs.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
American DJ and Audio products.