American DJ Quad Phase LED Light
American DJ's Quad Phase is designed to fill a room and dazzle a crowd with it's 160 razor sharp beams of light. This technologically advanced moonflower features a homogenized 10W 4-in-1 quad color LED source (RGBW). Offering twice as many majestic colors as a TRI LED, the Quad Phase produces up to thirteen colors in all.
The Quad Phase also offers all the features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programming), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement and is compatible with ADJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
Learn more about the ADJ Quad Phase LED:
American DJ Quad Phase Features
- High output Moonflower effect with revolutionary 10W Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of LED light
- Produces 13 Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Cyan, White, Light Red, Light Blue, Light Green, Light Purple, Light Yellow, Light Cyan
- 160 razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer)
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active and Master/Slave modes)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 65 degree
- Rich, saturated colors that will not fade
- Low heat output
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Compatible with the UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- IEC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 12 Quad Phase)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.