American DJ Mega GO Flood PAR Light
The American DJ Mega GO Flood Par is a rechargeable lithium battery powered low profile LED Par Can that offers the creativity of RGB color mixing for stage or wall washing, has a 120-degree beam angle, plus the freedom to set up your fixture where ever you wish without the restrictions of power.
With a wide beam angle and short throw from its SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LEDs, the Mega Go Flood Par is designed for short, wide wall washing and backlighting of Scrim. This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 18W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ RFC RF remote control (sold separately). There is no duty cycle, plus users can "daisy-chain" the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs, up to 30 Mega Go Flood Pars. The built-in battery will keep a charge for up to 4.5 hours (full on) from a full, single charge.
Check out what's under the hood of the American DJ Mega GO Flood Par:
- Ultra bright flat Par 38 wash fixture with 27x TRI SMD (3-IN1 RGB) LEDs (4.5 total watts)
- Smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing Red, Green and Blue TRI SMD LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
- "Sit-flat" Design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX Channels Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channels
- 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- Flicker Free Operation
- 4-Button DMX LED Display 35 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- LED Pulse and Strobe effects
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes dual mounting brackets (Scissor Yoke) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega Go Flood Par)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.