The ADJ Mega Go PAR 64 is a rechargeable lithium battery-powered low-profile LED PAR Can that offers the creativity of RGB color mixing for stage or wall washing, plus the freedom to set up your fixture where ever you wish without the restrictions of power. The built-in battery will keep a charge for up to 8 hours (full on) from a full, single charge.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 22W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the units 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ LED RC infrared wireless remote control. There is no duty cycle on the Mega Go PAR 64, plus users can daisy-chain the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
- Battery powered ultra bright PAR 64 with 176, 10mm LEDs (58 Red, 60 Green, & 58 Blue LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional PAR cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption, low heat
- Seven DMX Channels: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 channels
- Five operational modes: Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode; RGB Manual Control Mode, Static Color Mode, and DMX-512 Mode
- Flicker Free
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Sound Active
- 30-degree beam angle
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega Go Par64s)
- Four-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
American DJ and Audio products.