ADJ Jelly PAR Profile Light
The American DJ Jelly PAR Profile is part of the popular "Jelly Series," featuring a glowing transparent housing. The Jelly PAR Profile is a compact, low profile Wash Fixture designed to bring color and excitement to any party-great for uplighting, stage lighting or color washing a room. This fixture features a unique "sit-flat" design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Jelly PAR Profile offers smooth RGB Color Mixing, has a 30-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and has 7 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Jelly PAR Profile.
Learn more about the Jelly Par Profile in this video from American DJ:
- 2-FX-IN-1: Glowing transparent Wash Fixture with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- "Sit-flat" Design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Seven DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel
- Five Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- LED Color Pulse and strobe effect
- Flicker Free
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.