ADJ Inno Pocket Spot Stage Light
The American DJ Inno Pocket Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and light weight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Check out our exclusive demo of the American DJ Inno Pocket Spot Stage Light:
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 fixed GOBOs plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Other control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
See the American DJ Inno Pocket Spot in action with this video:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of ADJ products.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed GOBOs + spot
- Separate color & GOBO wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540* pan / 230* tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ RC1)
- Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.25" x 5.75" x 10.5" / 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3 kgs.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):