Acoustica Mixcraft 5 is a powerful yet easy-to-use multitrack recording studio that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, compose with virtual instruments, score and edit video, and add effects to create stunningly professional compositions. Easy enough for everyone and powerful enough for the pros. Get a studio for a song with Mixcraft 5.
Effects and Loops
- Custom loop library includes over 3000 royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles. Over 1000 new loops, including the following song kits: 70's Funk, Cool Jazz, Surf Rock, Reggae, and Vegas Rock
- Works with Acid and Apple GarageBand loops
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously
Mixcraft 5 features 8 powerful virtual instruments, including the Acoustica Instruments General MIDI sample library, Acoustica Expanded Instruments sample library, Lounge Lizard Session vintage electric piano, VB3 tonewheel organ, MiniMogueVA monophonic analog synthesizer, Messiah polyphonic analog synthesizer, Alien303 Bass Synthesizer, and Impulse polyphonic analog synthesizer. Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects. Set the key range, velocity sensitivity, transposition, pan and volume for each instrument.
22 high quality effects include the Pultronic Tube EQ, which models the classic tube equalizer found in studios throughout the world.
Guitar Amp/Cabinet Effects
Mixcraft 5 comes bundled with the amazing Shred Amp Simulator - a complete suite of 5 classic amp heads, 17 cabinet models, and 6 powerful effects.
- Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously. Run as many tracks and instances of instruments and effects as your computer can handle
- Notation tools allow you to create, edit and print your MIDI data in standard music notation
- Add VSTi instruments, VST and DirectX effects. Includes plug-in delay compensation
- Video Track allows loading and editing of video files. Easily crossfade from one video clip to another. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render your video project to a new video file
- Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, MP3, and standard MIDI files
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, high-quality compressed OGG, and other audio file types. OGG files in Mixcraft 5. OGG files can take up 1/10th of the hard drive space of uncompressed WAV recordings. This is ideal for collaborators exchanging projects over the internet, laptop users, schools, and anyone recording long speeches or conferences
- Wave (WDM), ASIO, WaveRT and WaveRT Exclusive Mode low latency audio support. WaveRT Exclusive Mode (available in Windows 7) provides ultra-low-latency, solid audio performance on most audio hardware without any special sound card drivers. With WaveRT Exclusive Mode, Mixcraft can now interface directly with the audio hardware, bypassing the operating system for truly stunning audio performance
- 32-bit sound engine supports recording and playback of audio with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Automatically detects beat locations, keys and tempos of imported songs
- Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% with FlexAudio without affecting the pitch
- Pitch shift sounds from -24 to +12 semitones
- Noise reduction technology will automatically find and analyze a section of noise, so you can reduce the noise level or eliminate it entirely
- Works with USB MIDI keyboards and MIDI interfaces
- High performance features include multi-processor support and zero-CPU track muting. Mixcraft 5 is fast and powerful
- Automation features provide automated control of all parameters in any VST effect, VSTi instrument, Acoustica effect, track volume, panning and more
zZounds is an authorized dealer of